Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Bird Brain?

Dan was home for a visit this weekend, and of course, Tahvi came with him. Around 9:00 in the evening, the bird decides that it is time to go to sleep and will squawk endlessly until he is moved into a dark room for some shut-eye. Last night while Dan was out, I was busy in the office working on the wedding photos when it was Tahvi's bedtime. The squawking began, and I tried to ignore it. But I could hardly believe my ears when I heard from the living room...."wanna go night-night"..."are you tired"! They say African greys have the I.Q. of a small child, so I must presume that he understood perfectly well what he was saying and that he wanted to get my attention so I would leave the office and put him to bed.....which, of course, I did!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?