Monday, November 13, 2006

 

I am Lizzy!

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

*************************************************************
Several years ago when Pride and Prejudice aired on TV, I taped the entire six hours for later veiwing. Then Mike and I watched it together and a Jane Austen fan was born. Mike has read and re-read Pride and Prejudice, along with all of Jane's other novels. He is fascinated with time period with its unique customs and social mores. I am convinced that if we had not been happily married for 30-plus years, he surely would have run off with Elizabeth Bennett. I was surprised when I took the
Jane Austin Heroine Quiz to discover that I am most like Lizzy, the object of Mike's literary affections. mmmmmmmm! I wonder what Dr. Freud would say.

Comments:
haahahahahah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?