Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

OK, so I may not be Martha, but

I bet she never drew her own house plans and then raised the walls, installed floors, did all the painting and hung all the wallpaper! I met and married Mike and gave birth to our first child in less time that it is taking to finish decorating the 'new' house! Here are my latest decorating efforts. This is the foyer with the pressed tin wainscoting. It will soon be time to start re-doing the original decorating from 2001.






















Years ago at an estate sale, I bought lots of old sheet music and it's been sitting in the organ bench ever since. Recently I decided how to display them. Here is my wall of music. The small black plaque is St. Cecelia, patron saint of music and musicians. I'm still looking for just the right 'something' to hang with her.

Comments:
Looks like you had an interior decorator! Have I got some jobs for you,

Jeannie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?