Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Love Under The Arches!-SlideShow!

Thirty-nine years ago, I went to McDonald's to grab a cheeseburger on my way to the library to study for finals. Who knew that in addition to dining on some quick cuisine, I would meet my future husband?!? To celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary this month, I've gathered some of my favorite pics and created another slideshow. Who are those skinny, dark-haired people and where are they now? (music is Through the Years sung by Piolo Pascual)


Comments:
Nicely done! I love that last picture. Happy anniversary!!
 
Thanks for showing. I REALLY enjoyed watching your family through the years. It has inspired me to work on a slide show for our 50 yr anniversary in May! Chris from DST
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?