Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

Back From Noogan Town

Last week, Eric had to be out of town for several days, so I drove to Noogan town to mommy sit with Rebecca. Her 12 weeks of nausea are pretty much over, so she and I had great fun baby shopping. I’m afraid I was stricken with the FTNGSvirus. (FIRST TIME NEW GRANDMA SYNDROME) Fortunately, it’s not life threatening, but it sure can put a dent in the pocketbook. There have been so many renovations in baby and childcare since my last baby thirty years ago. I couldn’t resist a cute little green onesie with turtles on it, so it came home with us. It’s pretty much gender neutral, but I brought it home with me and will get some ‘girly’ trim to add to it just in case the munchkin is a girl. Next we went crib shopping. No one makes a plain ole fashioned crib anymore. They are engineering marvels like a transformer toy from the 70s. We finally found what Bek was looking for at Wal Mart, so of course, it came home with us too.
I also ordered the fabric for the nursery curtains and crib dust ruffle.


Looks like the old Singer is going to be busy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?